Planning one-time events or tasks does take away valuable time from your staff’s day-to-day productive work-flow. You can mitigate any negative impact, to your daily work schedule, from planning these special events by utilizing the professional and expert project management services offered by AntRod Consulting.
Be it small scale special meetings; larger ceremonies or long term sales/customer promotions, AntRod Consulting has the experience to plan and implement these activities with minimal disruption to the productivity expected from your staff.
Events we have managed in the past:
- Ten-day press junket for de Havilland’s Dash 8 – 300 series aircraft. Demo to LIAT shareholders and each island’s press corp, starting with Antigua, in the north and ending at Trinidad & Tobago in the south.
- Annual award event for the Barbados Rally Club.
- Annual Barbados International All Stage Rally, two weeks covering two motor sport events and many social events.
- Harris Paints ‘all-product’ manual (with replaceable pages to delete and/or add in products).
- Annual full colour pictorial diary, inclusive of all production and budget that self-sponsors the cost of the project.
- Second chance summer promotion (two months) for Power Play, a Barbados Lottery game, to boost sales.
- Two seminars on Barbados VAT law (one day each) when VAT was introduced to the Barbados business community.
- Fine art collection launches.
- Fine art seminar.